Get spooky ~or~ spoopy at FlowShop this week! We want to see you in your best (or best worst!) costume as we celebrate the beauty of the autumn and scary movie season.
FlowShop happens every Tuesday from 6:30-9:00pm, now at Phinney Ridge Community Center! Join us for flow arts related workshops, lectures, live DJs and open jams. All skill levels and movement forms encouraged to attend.
This dark season, we’re combining forces with the Cascade Juggler’s Association (who usually juggle in Ballard on Wednesdays) to host a shared weekly juggle, circus, and flow arts jam.
Must be vaccinated in order to attend! Vaccine cards will be checked at the door, per King County regulations.
Location Info: Phinney Ridge Community Center; 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– Masks are required for all attendees when not actively eating or drinking.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.