- This event has passed.
December 7, 2021 @ 6:30 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST
FlowShop happens every Tuesday from 6:30-9:00pm, now at Phinney Ridge Community Center! Join us for flow arts related workshops, lectures, live DJs and open jams. All skill levels and movement forms encouraged to attend.
Must be vaccinated or have a negative PCR result within 48 hours in order to attend! Vaccine cards will be checked at the door, per King County regulations.
This dark season, we’re combining forces with the Cascade Juggler’s Association (who usually juggle in Ballard on Wednesdays) to host a shared weekly juggle, circus, and flow arts jam.
Location Info: Phinney Ridge Community Center; 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
How To Find Us at the Phinney Ridge Community Center: Navigate to the Lower Parking Lot and enter the brick building at the doorway at the bottom of the stairs. Once inside, go down the stairs and to the left.
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– Masks are required for all attendees when not actively eating or drinking.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.