- This event has passed.
September 6 @ 6:30 PM PDT - 9:00 PM PDT
Find us on the grassy area between the Seattle Asian Art Museum and the Volunteer Park Conservatory. We’ll be the ones with all the toys 😉
**What should I expect at FlowShop?
Friendly faces and welcoming spaces. Open jams are an opportunity to come together and practice while building connections and community. All props, skill levels and movement modalities are encouraged and welcome! Many love teaching.
Don’t have a prop of your own? Send us a message on social media!
Are you interested in teaching a workshop at FlowShop? Please reach out to Seattle Flow Arts Collective or Arlene Smith directly.
*** Website Donation: seattleflowarts.org/donate
*** FlowShop PayPal: paypal.me/seattleflowarts
*** FlowShop Venmo: @seattleflowarts
Suggested donations for open jams is $5.
FlowShop is a community supported event – we can’t do it without you!
– Masks are not required for outdoor FlowShop events, but may be required for indoor events.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.
FlowShop is a program operated by Seattle Flow Arts Collective. For more information about who we are and what we do, find us on social media or visit our website at www.seattleflowarts.org.