FlowShop happens every Tuesday from 7:00-9:00pm at Volunteer Park! Join us for flow arts related workshops, lectures, live DJs and open jams. All skill levels and movement forms encouraged to attend. (Interested in teaching? Fill out an application here
This week we’ll be hosting our first annual GAMES! Some require skill, some require only a willingness to play. WIN CLOWN PRIZES! It’s gonna be good, y’all.
Location Info: We’ll be located on the grass between the Seattle Asian Art Museum and the Volunteer Park Conservatory. We’ll be the ones with all the circus props!
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– Masks are required for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.