- This event has passed.
FlowShop Open Jam
January 11 @ 6:30 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST
FlowShop happens every Tuesday from 6:30-9:00pm, now at Phinney Ridge Community Center! Join us for open practice time every week. All skill levels and movement forms encouraged to attend. This dark season, we’re combining forces with the Cascade Juggler’s Association (who usually juggle in Ballard on Wednesdays) to host a shared weekly juggle, circus, and flow arts jam.
As we come back together in the name of community, learning, and play, please bear in mind the current increase in cases of COVID-19 in Seattle and across the US! ***We encourage folks to make sure you’ve got a sturdy mask situation (N95 or similar, fits snugly, doesn’t fall off your nose, etc.) and to get boosted if you’re able.***
Must be vaccinated or have a negative PCR result within 48 hours in order to attend! Vaccine cards will be checked at the door, per King County regulations.
Location Info: Phinney Ridge Community Center; 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
How To Find Us at the Phinney Ridge Community Center: Navigate to the Lower Parking Lot and enter the brick building at the doorway at the bottom of the stairs. Once inside, go down the stairs and to the left.
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– Masks are required for all attendees when not actively eating or drinking.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.