Join us for a very special Spin Jam, co-hosted with LiviJoyHoops at the 51st Annual Northwest Folklife Festival!
Find the LiviJoyHooping booth on the Fisher Pavilion for a Spin Jam from 3:00-5:00!! ((Livi will be at her booth all day, so stop by any time to check out her hoops and make a few circles!))
Folklife Festival is a FREE festival located at Seattle Center. It is operated by a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and presents traditional (and not-so-traditional) folk music, art, and dance from cultures around our region and around the world.
This event is sponsored by LiviJoyHoops and Seattle Flow Arts Collective, but not by Folklife.
**Masks not required for this outdoor event – please respect the personal bubbles of other folks!**
Location Info: Fisher Pavilion at Seattle Center for the Northwest Folklife Festival
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
*** Donations go to: https://seattleflowarts.org/donate
– Masks are not required at this outdoor event. If you feel safer wearing a mask, that is supported and welcome.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.
Spin Jam is a program operated by Seattle Flow Arts Collective. For more information about who we are and what we do, find us on Facebook or visit our website at www.seattleflowarts.org.
For more information about LiviJoyHoops, or to purchase a hoop of your own, visit www.livijoyhoops.com.