Join us every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month for Spin Jam the lovely Pitch Studio in Georgetown, Seattle. Pitch Studio is located at 5300 4th Ave. S.
If you’d like Spin Jam to happen every Saturday instead of twice a month, we’re looking for more people to host! Reach out to Solenne or Seattle Flow Arts directly if you’d like to help.
Spin Jam is an open flow jam with the longest running flow arts group in Seattle. Come and bring any and all props you like to spin or juggle. Don’t have a prop of your own? Post to the event and we can bring some props to share.
***Please be sure to wear a well fitting mask when you come to Spin Jam! ***
Thanks for helping us keep our community safe and accessible to all. We will have extra masks for folks if you forget.
**What should I expect at Spin Jam?
Friendly faces and welcoming spaces. Open jams are an unstructured time to come together and practice flow arts while building connections and community. Many love teaching.
All props, skill levels and movement modalities are encouraged and welcome!
Donations keep us spinning! We believe in creating spaces that are financially accessible and also believe that artists deserve to be paid. Your donation to FlowShop helps support fair wages for working artists and covers the cost of renting the space.
Suggested cost for open jams is $5.
***Donate to SFAC:
* @seattleflowarts on Venmo
– Masks are required and will be available at the entry way for anyone who needs one.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.
Spin Jam is a program operated by Seattle Flow Arts Collective, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information about who we are and what we do, find us on Facebook or visit our website at www.seattleflowarts.org.