Spin Jam happens every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 3:00-5:00pm at Phinney Ridge Community Center! This community event has been a staple of Seattle flow arts culture for over ten years. Come connect with like minded folks and make fun shapes!
Location Info: Phinney Ridge Community Center; 6532 Phinney Ave. N.
How To Find Us at the Phinney Ridge Community Center: Navigate to the Lower Parking Lot and enter the brick building at the doorway at the bottom of the stairs. Once inside, go down the stairs and to the left.
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– All participants must provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test from the past 48 hours in order to attend.
– Masks are required to attend this event, regardless of vaccination status.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.
– Windows in the studio space remain open for the duration of the event for improved ventilation.