Spin Jam happens every other Saturday from 3:00-5:00pm at Volunteer Park! Join us in person for this community event that has been a staple of Seattle flow arts culture for over ten years. Come connect with like minded folks and make fun shapes!
Location Info: We’ll be located on the grass near the Volunteer Park Conservatory, on the western slope of the park. We’ll be the ones with all the circus props!
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– Masks are not required at this time but people are encouraged to wear them.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.