- This event has passed.
August 13, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Spin Jam is an open practice and play session and is the longest running flow jam in Seattle. Come and bring any and all props you like to spin or juggle. All props, skill levels and movement modalities are encouraged and welcome! We’ll supply music, friendly faces, and a large open space to practice in.
**Masks not required for this outdoor event – please respect the personal bubbles of other folks!**
Location Info: Gas Works Park! Find us on the grass near the large metal structures.
There’s no cost to attend this event but community donations help keep us spinning! Suggested donation is $5.
– Masks are not required to attend this event, but are encouraged and supported.
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.