Spin Jam happens every other Saturday from 3:00-5:00pm at Volunteer Park! Join us *masked and in person* for this community event that has been a staple of Seattle flow arts culture for over ten years. Come connect with like minded folks and make fun shapes!
Location Info: We’ll be located on the grass field between the Asian Arts Museum and the Volunteer Park Conservatory. We’ll be the ones with all the circus props!
Suggested cost is $5, Pay what you can/sliding scale.
General COVID safety guidelines are listed below.
– Wear a mask except while eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. (This is due to both an abundance of caution and because our park permit requires it.)
– Maintain a distance of about 6 feet from people who aren’t part of your household.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones and vaccine statuses by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.