Join us for our annual Spin Jam mashup with LiviJoyHoops at Northwest Folklife Festival!
Find the LiviJoyHoops booth on the Fisher Pavilion for a Spin Jam from 3:00-5:00 this Saturday the 27th. Bring whatever props you love to spin, and Livi will have PLENTY of extra hoops!
NW Folklife Festival is a FREE festival located at Seattle Center. It is operated by a 501(C)(3) nonprofit, and presents traditional (and not so traditional) folk music, art, and dance from cultures around our region and around the world.
Find more information about Northwest Folklife Festival at www.nwfolklife.org
**What should I expect at Spin Jam?
Friendly faces and welcoming spaces. Open jams are an unstructured time to come together and practice flow arts while building connections and community. Many love teaching.
All props, skill levels and movement modalities are encouraged and welcome!
Donations keep us spinning! We believe in creating spaces that are financially accessible and also believe that artists deserve to be paid. Your donation to FlowShop helps support fair wages for working artists and covers the cost of renting the space.
This event is free to attend, but donations are appreciated!
***Donate to SFAC:
* @seattleflowarts on Venmo
– Masks are not required for this outdoor event.
– Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID or have been recently exposed to someone who is sick.
– Use hand sanitizer and sanitize props between use if sharing (we’ll provide sanitizer).
– Be mindful of people’s various comfort zones by asking about people’s boundaries – especially before hugging or touching others.
Spin Jam is a program operated by Seattle Flow Arts Collective, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information about who we are and what we do, find us on Facebook or visit our website at www.seattleflowarts.org.